I don't own a gamepad, but I could say this.
You can play on a keyboard in mission mode. The game will be a bit more difficult, but you could still beat the game if your skilled enough. I don't really have any problems with the keyboard, but with a flyte stick, you'll have more free rain. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com> To: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 6:11 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] For Lori and Imbar

TDV is best flown via a USB gamepad and or USB flight yoke.
In this user's opinion, the only good place for the keyboard is only in the racing mode. For landing, the death match mode and the story mode. AKA the mission mode, please find a gamepad or flight yoke.
I think you'll enjoy it much much better.
Hope this helps.
Ron who once was in your shoes with a keyboard with the order beta copies of TDV.
So I know of your frustration.
STay in there, practice does make perfect and down load and listen to the tutoiral files that Munawar up loaded.
Ron
Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com