Hi,

I completely agree with this opinion. I realise many VI gamers don't
want to come up with the money for a game controller like a gamepad,
joystick, etc but the fact of the matter is the keyboard is too clunky
and unwieldy for certain types of games. Blind Adrenalines Rail Racer
and BPC's 3d Velocity are two games that really really need a gamepad
or joystick to get good at. Otherwise you are trying to use an
infurior input device on a game that needs the  agility and control
that joystick, gamepads, flightsticks, etc can provide.