I have to agree with Ken. This would be cool.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "The Addictor" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] analog Weapons system

Hi Ken,

I don't really know. I'm not really sure how something like that could
be implented into the game. The combat system is rather generic in
that you simply name the type of weapon, give it a hit point value,
mmin and max range, and let it go in the engine. It was never designed
with the concept of light vs heavy attacks etc in mind. I'm not sure
how I would go about changing this behavior even if I wanted to.

Cheers!