It's been a while since I've watched those movies. And I never did set much stock by the Yoda was human business.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 5:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Hi Bryan,

No, Yoda was never human. I can't remember the actual planet is race
of aliens came from, but he is and was always an alien. Never human.
Whoever said something different doesn't know their butt from a hole
in the ground when it comes to Star Wars. Yoda's origins was explained
in the books, but I can't remember off the top of my head witch ones.

As for Star Wars shapeshifting there is certainly a race that can
shapeshift. I think they are called the Clawdikes or something like
that. Not sure of the correct spelling. At any rate the bounty hunter
Zam, seen in Attack of the Clones, was a shapeshifter. Don't you
remember that?

Cheers!