Ah ok. So Vader still had a living arm even after he was fitted with his suit. For some reason I always thought it was the other arm that Obi-Wan cut off. Guess my mom didn't explain that part to me right when I watched the movie in theaters.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Hi Bryan,

No. Obi-Wan cut off the bionic arm, the same arm Dooku cut off, in
order to try and disable Anakin as that was the arm holding his light
saber. Remember Obi-Wan, like all good Jedi, tried to turn Anakin
first before going for the kill. In fact I have the Final Battle
Anakin Skywalker action figure and the right arm is the one you can
chop off as well as his legs. That's a bit graphic for a kids toy, but
quite accurate in terms of the movie.

Cheers!