From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 12:36 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

My only real question was Grevous... Ventris I kind of guessed would
fit into that category. lol. But I guess with how well he knows his
swordplay... he definitely qualify. And it could be argued though
that he doesn't have the force, the combat programming he has is
enough to match the force as you're right, he did give a lot of jedi
a hard time. Though I personally think that comes down to one
lightsaber against four. grins.