Hi Clement,

Well, yes and no. Grevous is a cyborg, and has very little control of
the Force. So he's not a true Sith in that sense of the word. However,
he is able to use light sabers with a stunning degree of accuracy and
has held his own against full blown Jedi Knights like Obi-Wan, Mace
Windu, and Anakin on the cartoons and in the books. So he sort of
qualifies even though he doesn't use the Force.

Asaaj Ventris on the other hand is a true Sith. I think she's
classified as a Sith Assassin, but is Count Dooku's apprentice. She is
a master of duel saber combat, and also has held her own against many
Jedi Masters. She even gave Yoda a good battle a time or two. So
Ventris definitely isn't anyone to take llightly.