Hi Geremy,

Yes, I realize that. However, as far as I am aware Windows 7 rrequires
DirectX 8 or higher. I don't believe DirectX 7 and earlier are
supported by Windows 7. That was why I questioned putting DirectX 7 on
Windows 7 as DirectX 8 already comes with Windows 7 and most DX 7
stuff will work with DX 8 anyway. No need to put DirectX 7 on in that
case.

Cheers!