Hey, Dark.
I agree with you. In some cases people just want to play these old dos games because like myself I use to play them in school. I myself just want to play these old games and not remake or change anything. What will happen if nobody can get a hold of these different people to ask about their games? It would be greatly sad if people can still play some of these games and yet the people who have the games won't pass them out to people like me who just want to play them.