I played and loved infocom stuff leather goddesses and wishbringer were the ones I finished. Jim do the spectators in your baseball game change sides who they support? I love playing that game.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "The Addictor" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Destenation mars

Hi Ken,

I played or tried to play allot of the Infocom games. Never did too well. I did complete two of my favorites though. Leather Goddesses of Phobos and Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. Probably could not have done so with out the on board help and a walk through for the maze. Another one of my favorite text adventure games was named Deep Space Drifter.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Clouds are God's sneezes.

j...@kitchensinc.net