Hi Ken,

I played or tried to play allot of the Infocom games.  Never did too well.  I
did complete two of my favorites though.  Leather Goddesses of Phobos and Hitch
Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.  Probably could not have done so with out the on
board help and a walk through for the maze.  Another one of my favorite text
adventure games was named Deep Space Drifter.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Clouds are God's sneezes.

j...@kitchensinc.net