From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 4:39 AM
To: Jim Kitchen
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Harry Potter Trivia 2

LOL! and I was reading the part last night, or should I say listening to it,
where Dumbledore discussing what happened in the grave yard with Harry and
his Godfather. As they discuss the spells in reverse that came out of
Voldimort's wand, the first to appear from the wand is Cedric.  So, does
that mean that Wormtail had Voldimort's wand?  I think not.  If we go back
to the beginning of the novel when Voldimort kills the old care taker, he
asks Voldimort to turn and face him.  Voldimort does so and kills the old
man so sense the appearances of the people Voldimort has killed are listed
in reverse, it is  clear that it was not Wormtail and in fact Voldimort.  I
suspect this point will be argued back and fourth for quite some time to
come and I'm not sure that J K didn't intend to muddy the waters up a bit.
Such things are good for business and helps sell future books.

     Jim

I don't know why this coffee tastes like mud, it was just ground this
morning.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920