Hi Jim,

The victims who came out of the wand were victims of the wand itself
not the user who used it. The wands in the Harry Potter universe keeps
a record of every spell it cast, or at least the most recent ones and
that is not necessarily specific to any person who used it.

For Instance, earlier in the Goblet of Fire Harry's wand was used to
make the dark mark in the sky, but Harry himself didn't make the mark
himself. When his wand was examined it turned out to be the wand used
to make the mark. So this proves the wand stores its last performed
spells, but has no baring on who used it last.

Cheers!