Hi Hayden,

I'm sorry, I should have indicated that that message was a forward from Alan.

It has been years since I read any Harry Potter.

Just out of curiosity, when the victims came out of Voldimort's wand, would
those have been victims of the wand or the person wielding the wand?

BFN

    Jim

Living: The best demonstration of victory over mortality.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA