hi Alfredo,
The GMA engine has it's own scripting language that allows you to write scripts with a regular word processer, save them as a text file and the engine converts that script to a level file that the game can then use. As it was written in visual basic 6 it contains some of the conventions of that language. But it also requires you to have the visual basic libraries on your computer to run correctly, so that either requires a separate download of those libraries, or if bundled in the game itself, requires you to download something you already have in a download that is larger than it needs to be. As for players changing the levels in Sarah, only the developer myself can do that easily as it requires a special developer key to make any changes.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo_The_Music_maker" <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GMA and bgt?

Hi,
I am going to ask this because I want to know if they both use Angel script and use the same type of programming, well almost the same programming code b Gt Uses. I heard that the GM engine can be changed so other games on GM can work better, like Sarah, for instance.

-----
No virus found in this message.