To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GMA and bgt?

Is there a demo availible for this engin?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net> To: <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:34 AM

hi Alfredo,
The GMA engine has it's own scripting language that allows you to write scripts with a regular word processer, save them as a text file and the engine converts that script to a level file that the game can then use. As it was written in visual basic 6 it contains some of the conventions of that language. But it also requires you to have the visual basic libraries on your computer to run correctly, so that either requires a separate download of those libraries, or if bundled in the game itself, requires you to download something you already have in a download that is larger than it needs to be. As for players changing the levels in Sarah, only the developer myself can do that easily as it requires a special developer key to make any changes.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo_The_Music_maker" <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>