To my fellow gamers.
I am receiving a execution error 1035.
I think it has something to do with my Microsoft voice input programs that
comes with windows but I'm not one hundred percent sure on that fact.
I just would like to know what this error is trying to tell me and how I
might go about fixing it so  that I can fly with FSX and the IYP voice input
program once again.
If anyone knows what this error is and how I can fix it?
Please ship me the answer.
I deeply appreciate the help.
Ron and Leader Dog Boz.
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com