Ok, if your getting that code when you start IYP. Then its a IYP error and by going here you can find out how to make the debug file.
http://www.itsyourplane.com/diagnostics.asp
Now the code is telling you that it can not find the network. Need that file and system info sent to Robert unless you know why already.