Well, i you could have included the whole error message, like with Jaws you can virtual the window, I am sure we would have had a more understanding as to what program you are trying to use, when did the error occur and things like that. I know this was already asked, just thought I should leave tips like use the virtual screen or with Neda use the object review and use that to put in more detains about the error.