One-lined messages such as Yeah, or I see things like that I mean we have to have more than one line to make the reply more interesting. Like, If you have nothing to say, do not post at all, and if you do have something to say, you can post it like ask a question, make comments or suggestions. I did use a one-lined message like I totally age with that, but I also included a comment and a question to make it more interesting to read.