Hi Phil,

Yeah, that makes sense. While that wouldn't be that complex for
someone like me the last thing a new user wants is to come face to
face with all the complexities of creating their own database. I have
to do something like that every time I create a new project with the
G3D Engine as well, and I could see how filling out all that info
might put some people off game development. However, filling in
attributes for players and enemies is a far cry easier from writing an
entire game from scratch.

Cheers!