Well if you've got to go, that is a pretty awsome way I think.

My favourite of those stories was the man who went boating with his sons in a copper bottomed boat in Australia. a storm blue up and all the other boats on the lake put to shore.

the mans son mentioned that perhaps they should do the same, but the chap replied "hay, we're fine!" and standing up against the copper mast yelled "Come on god! let me have it!" where upon he was struck by lightning, ;D.

Beware the Grue!