No, but obviously he got the idea of trying to enchant it from reading Harry Potter.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] periless hearts, was Speech on Blastbay products

Broomsticks are not from the harry potter books. Guy said that he enchanted a broom to fly? Come on, that's very stupid. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Willem Venter" <dwill...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:48 PM

I agree. There is a big difference between games and real life. It
reminds me of the guy who thought he managed to enchant a broomstick
like in Harry Potter and jumped off a roof. While you can easily do
this in Sarah and the castle of witchcraft and wizardy, this would be
a bad idea in real life.

You should always know where the game stops and life begins, else life
could very quickly become interesting.

Right, I'm off to try and break into a bank...