Thanks Dark, although I'd say it is less about me being "kind", and more about
me recognizing good ideas when they are suggested to me!  Haha!

The tile coordinate announcements, A-1, C-2, will be accompanied by a sound to
indicate whether it is a land tile or water.  It seems like a good place to put
the sounds, and it will be a super easy thing for me to add.  Unless for some
reason I forget to add it, the tile sounds will be in the next update.