From: Phil Vlasak <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Mon, 23 May 2011 08:01:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Shane,
I do want to convert some of my DOS games to Windows.
Some of them I have already done, and others I would not want to do as
others have done similar games.
Here is a list of the PCS DOS games and what I plan to do with them:
Games I will not convert as there are games like them for windows made by
others:
p c s space invaders,
P c s duck hunt,
p c s car racing circuit
monopoly
any night football
world series baseball special edition,
red dragon kick boxing challenge
a 2 z key search
mind puzzles
haze maze
mobius mountain  math game.

Games I have already converted to Windows:
panzers in north africa, sort of like Tank Commander.
 Pacman Talks,
tenpin bowling

Games we sold that were designed by others:
Rainy day games, solitaire, mine buster, and triple yahtzee.
star trek the battle begins.
Lone Wolf
Produced by David Greenwood.
card club , hearts, norwegian whist, widow whist, and crazy eights.
Produced by Ivan G. Roelofs.

Games I am planning on converting to Windows:
cops  including shooting range
breakout
Snipe hunt
arthur's quest