Hello Phil the cops game in windows is going to be much better than the dos
version you had. I actually tried the dos version on Windows XP with jaws
and it was only one sound at a time pluss it was the demo version.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 5:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Dark,
I am planning to have one city map that you drive around on but each level
of the game will include several building interiors.
When you get out of your car and go into a building, the game will teleport
you into that room or building.
For example
You start the game in the police station. You get a report that a bank is
robbed. You climb in your police car and zoom over to the bank. If you get
there fast enough you might catch the robber still in the bank.
If you take longer he might be running down the street or getting into a
car, and you have to chase him.
Once you stop the robber, you need to subdue him, either by shooting him,
using a taser gun, pepper spray, night stick or punching him. Then putting
on handcuffs and stripping him nude.
Then hog tying him and throwing him into the back of the car.
Then grabbing the bags of money and putting them into  your trunk.
Followed by driving back to the police station, and throwing him in jail.
Then driving to the doughnut shop and using the banks money for buying them
for all your fellow cops.
Unfortunately, each  doughnut  you eat will lower your health so you will
need to drink many cups of coffee to bring it back to normal.
Then you will have to find a place to go as your bladder will be filled.
You visit a local bowling alley, and before going to the bathroom, you stop
to bowl a few frames.
Finally it is off to the men's room. As you start to go, a
gelatinous blob will grab...