Hi Phil.

Indeed, that does sound different, I'll be interested to see how things work sinse rebound plays quite a bit more like Jim's pong in terms of hereing the bouncing ball, with sounds of power ups and monster coming down at you but the blocks themselves not making noise unless they're hit.

I did wonder about the boxing game sinse we could probably do with something different here, but if it is similar to savage gambit fair enough.

The cops game from your description sounds awsome, I especially like the idea of getting in and out of your police car as well as exploring buildings to catch crooks.

Is the game planned to have different audio maps? how about different missions eg, different crooks to catch?

Of course if you'd prefer to keep information low until you have time to release fair enough, I'm just curious.

Beware the grue!

dark.