hahahaha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Dark,
I am planning to have one city map that you drive around on but each level of the game will include several building interiors. When you get out of your car and go into a building, the game will teleport you into that room or building.
For example
You start the game in the police station. You get a report that a bank is robbed. You climb in your police car and zoom over to the bank. If you get there fast enough you might catch the robber still in the bank. If you take longer he might be running down the street or getting into a car, and you have to chase him. Once you stop the robber, you need to subdue him, either by shooting him, using a taser gun, pepper spray, night stick or punching him. Then putting on handcuffs and stripping him nude.
Then hog tying him and throwing him into the back of the car.
Then grabbing the bags of money and putting them into  your trunk.
Followed by driving back to the police station, and throwing him in jail.
Then driving to the doughnut shop and using the banks money for buying them for all your fellow cops. Unfortunately, each doughnut you eat will lower your health so you will need to drink many cups of coffee to bring it back to normal.
Then you will have to find a place to go as your bladder will be filled.
You visit a local bowling alley, and before going to the bathroom, you stop to bowl a few frames.
Finally it is off to the men's room. As you start to go, a
gelatinous blob will grab...