Hi Shaun,

No, but I'm certainly available for questioning if there is something
specific you don't understand about the license. As I said my licenses
are very understandable as is, and if you don't understand them you
can ask about a certain section and I'll try and clarify it in less
legal terminology. However, I suspect even if I wrote a license
agreement in non-legal terms people would not read it anyway. Its the
attitude that its not worth their time to read it more than how it is
frazed that is the real issue here.

HTH