Hi Philip,

Thanks for the information. I'll definitely give Allegro a look
although I shutter at having to rewrite the input, audio, and
threading to fully support Allegro. Although, this might be the answer
I am looking for. Its too bad they don't have 3d audio as I've got all
the hardware for it, and MOTA 3D was designed with full 3d audio in
mind. If I switch I'll have to settle for simple 2d stereo output, but
this might settle the current situation  where 2d panning is
necessary.