Hi Karl,

That's probably what I'll end up doing in the end. I'm really sick and
tired of being asked when MOTA will be out, please fix the audio
because it sucks, etc and  since the Windows version of the G3D engine
used in beta 18 is rock solid stable that only seems like the best
thing to do for the short term.

Cheers!