Hi tom.

I'm really pleased to here about the iminant release of windows mota, sinse i was well impressed with Beta 18 and am really looking forward to playing the rest of the game.

while I understand the logic of a fully cross platform engine that works on everything, personally I must confess it has sometimes felt that mota has sacrificed quality for cross platform compatibility in a single version of the game.

However, sinse now you are developing separate ports for each platform which, rather than using cross platform components common to all platforms can use the best available components on each platform, I think things will very much improve.

The only downer is obviously this will take some extra work, however on the pluss side there will be subsequent versions available which owners of different platforms can buy, obviously starting with the windows release, ---- a fact which, as someone who uses windows I'm quite happy with myself.

I'll also be interested to see how this trophy case works and what sorts of challenges we will have in the game for collecting trophies.

All the best,