Hi Greg,

Sorry, you misunderstood what I was saying. I was telling Dark that
the Genesis 3D Engine, the Windows version, has MS Sapi 5 support, but
I didn't mean to imply that Mysteries of the Ancients itself uses it.
The game wasn't written with Sapi support in mind, and in order to add
it I'd have to rewrite a fair amount of code to add Sapi support
rather than use prerecorded wav files. If the community at large would
rather have Sapi 5 support I could add it, but it would have to be a
majority of customers asking for that feature. I'm currently on a 90
day release schedule, hoping to having something ready to sell by
September, so I'm not going to do something that drastic unless there
is popular demand for it. If you guys want Sapi support in MOTA 1.0
let me know, but I am saying upfront I won't do it for two or three
people. It would have to be a large majority of people.

HTH