Hi Dark,

That's pretty much my thoughts as well. It seems pretty senseless to
works just as well using the prerecorded voice clips. Especially, in
light of where we are right now in development.

Basically, unless something major comes up I've got beta 20 all mapped
out, and have a handful of things to tidy up or fix before release. I
can pretty much sum it up right here.

* Merge changes in MOTA beta 19 with beta 18.
* Recompile game with the Windows version of the engine.
* Tidy up the code some, correct formatting errors, etc.
* Remove test code or no longer used code for a faster cleaner executable.
* Update end user documentation.

In a nutshell its not anything the end user will likely notice between
beta 18 and beta 20 other than I've fixed a few bugs here and there,
and have cleaned out a lot of unnecessary test code etc. When I start
house cleaning, tidying up the code, you can pretty much figure the
game, at least the main coding, is done. Which is where we are. Once I
put out beta 20 I am going to be adding levels, adding the
registration system, and there isn't anything else to do that I know
of. So with that in mind taking time to add Sapi support is at the
very least not something that has to be done right away. It could be
added, if at at all, sometime after 1.0 is out.

Cheers!