Hello,
There are many good things about the playroom that you can find. Currently, we have about 10 games. 1000Miles, uni, Battleship, Monopoly, Jass La Scopa, Dominoes, Chess, and one more to which I cannot spell. The Playroom is provided to you in three different languages. French, English and Spanish. There is a free table in which you can chat freely. Currently there has been some small complaints about the traffic that comes in about people coming and going, people who join other tables and such.
Overall, the playroom is something you should definitely check out.