> Hello, was there supposed to be a
> link to this E-mail?
> Alfredo

Well that's odd.  I went on Audyssey, and I don't see the original post
anymore.  I don't know if it got lost, deleted, moved, or what.  Oh well, I do
have a copy of the original message, so I will paste it here for those of you
who have no idea what this thread is even about.

Hey guys, I've been busy most of the day, but now that I'm home I wanted to
post another odd little idea I had while I was stuck at work.  Like the
Temporal game idea, I have no idea if this would be fun or just a waste of 15
minutes of your life that you can never get back.  Haha, I guess I'm just
warning you ahead of time.

Dog who Hates Toast, is a little memory, and word association game.  You are
helping a crazy guy, me of course, organize his house.  As Aprone tells you
where to put items, he slowly goes more and more insane.  Each time you
complete a task, a common word is forever swapped out for some random word in
Aprone's vocabulary.  You'll be informed of the new word swap, but you must
remember them as they start to build up.  In your mind, you must work on
associating his new words with the old ones, so that you can still understand
him well enough to complete the next task.  It really doesn't take long before
Aprone is rambling off gibberish to you, and expecting you to understand him.
While testing, I have managed to get about a dozen tasks complete, but I
honestly have no idea how far someone can go.  I am posting this, just to see
people's reactions, but also I'm wanting to know how far people can get.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/dogwhohatestoast.zip