It is a really good platform. The games I remember are
1000 miles, uno, poker, jase, lascopa, chess, battleship. And there is a free table option, where you can use it for only chat.
sevgiler saygilar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Loravara" <lorav...@comcast.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 5:16 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] The Playroom

Hi,

I've heard about this site, but I don't know much about it.  Is it a
subscription site?  Are the games good?  I saw a review that said that
keyboard control was very spotty, and that you'd go to play a card, and
actually play a different one than you intended.

I love card games and such, but don't want to argue with unpredictability.

What games can be found there, and what do people think?

Thanks.