Version 0.3b is posted, and it changes things a bit internally.  While
improving the quality of the random word switching, I found a small bug that
was actually the reason it sometimes swapped out words that had already been
swapped out.  I'm happy to say, it seems to work much better now!

When you reach 10 tasks, it starts swapping 2 words, which is not news to many
of you.  However, I have also made it so that sometimes, after this point, it
won't tell you the exact room to find your item in.  For instance, it might
tell you to get the alarm clock, and leave off the hint that it is in the
bedroom.  When you hit 30 tasks, the game will begin changing 3 words each
time!  I'm also pleased to inform everyone, that the game can now be won if you
manage to complete 50 tasks for the crazy guy.  You'll be treated with a short
story letting you know how things worked out.  I've also squashed the different
bugs people have brought to my attention.

I would recommend starting over once you download the new 0.3b version.  It
will probably work fine with old saved games, but I can't guarantee it, and
it's probably better to be safe than sorry.  While using this new version, you
will have your last task saved into a file called lasttask.txt, in the game's
directory.  For people who want to share crazy sentences, this seemed like a
convenient way to get the message out of the game.  I know screen readers can
save what they read into a text log, but I didn't want people to have to go
through the extra steps if they didn't want to.