Ah, that's excelent. At least it gives you a clear idea of what's free or not.

Thanks Amanda

From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:21 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] an enquiry

Hi Amanda

 Welcome to the list.  As for other free games there's Spoonbill Software
with free word, card, & puzzle games.
 Tom does have Star Trek Final Conflict which is a freeware title.  Jeremy
Kaldovsky has some free games as well.
Even most commercial games will always have some degree of a playable demo
allowing you to get a taste for the game.
 On the Audiogames site when you search for different game titles it will
tell you if the game is freeware, shareware, or strictly commercial.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>