Hi,

I have to agree with Valiant. The issue is most likely do to a missing
Windows dependency rather than the fact Windows 7 is running on a Mac
on a Boot Camp partition. I've done similar things like that myself
and as long as Windows itself is working fine on that kind of setup
most apps should likewise work just fine in that environment.