Ok guys, please take a moment to download version 0.8b.  Your old saved games
should work fine still.

I've fixed many of the reported bugs, and the new version is even able to
reverse the damage in some of your existing, buggy, saved games from 0.7b!  The
job changing messages are reworded a little to make things faster.  There is
now a "starting" perk category, and I think I moved some of the others around a
little.  I, once again, completely tore out, and re did much of the new ai code
to fix it.  I spotted a logical error that was causing certain jobs to still
prefer their temp job to their normal one.  I am pretty sure those problems
will go away now.

There is now an Ailing job category, so your injured people will be listed
there, and removed from their usual groups.  At a glance, this will make it
faster to know if you're needing a person replaced for a job.

I've fixed the, long existing, bug that kept messages from lining up with the
sound effects, and automatic game pause!  If you ever want to see any
backlogged messages, press the ` key (tilde, next to the number 1).  This will
tell the game to begin displaying back logged messages, which will be added to
the history bar (number keys 1 through 0) like normal.

You now receive a warning when a person is near starvation.  I've also added a
few new perks, and a new fault.

There's still a ton I plan to fix, but for now, I think everyone will be happy
getting a new version that fixes these lousy errors and weird ai behaviors!
Enjoy!