Hi all,
   A situation that I had with Castaways made me think of the thing I am going
to suggest. The thing that happenned in the game made me laugh, and I think it
will make all of you laugh too. I had 2 or 3 male and 5 or 6 female characters,
most of whom were pregnant most of the time. So probably most of the children
had same fathers. :)
   Here we come to the point. No prostitution, no condom production. But the
families. I don't know if it would be possible to implement. When a woman is
pregnant and the child is born, the father should be announced too, and the
boys, when grow up, would take the current job of their father, and the girls
could take the current job of the mother. The jobs, of course, could later be
changed, but this would make the game more interesting than when everyone by
default becomes a peasant. Then, the children of the knights should by default
become the knights without the possibility to change the job, and a child of a
knight father and a knight mother should have a special ability...
   What do you all think?
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs