Hi,

I whole heartedly agree. I've often wondered when a woman in the game
gets pregnant who the father is so I can assign his sons to help out
with the father's job just as was done for centuries. A farmer's son
became a farmer, a weaver's son became a weaver, a blacksmith's son
became a blacksmith, and so on. Daughters could help out with the
mother's chores or jobs.