I like that idea

----- Original Message ----- From: "Milos Przic" <milos.pr...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 3:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A suggestion for Castaways

  Hi all,
A situation that I had with Castaways made me think of the thing I am going to suggest. The thing that happenned in the game made me laugh, and I think it will make all of you laugh too. I had 2 or 3 male and 5 or 6 female characters, most of whom were pregnant most of the time. So probably most of the children had same fathers. :) Here we come to the point. No prostitution, no condom production. But the families. I don't know if it would be possible to implement. When a woman is pregnant and the child is born, the father should be announced too, and the boys, when grow up, would take the current job of their father, and the girls could take the current job of the mother. The jobs, of course, could later be changed, but this would make the game more interesting than when everyone by default becomes a peasant. Then, the children of the knights should by default become the knights without the possibility to change the job, and a child of a knight father and a knight mother should have a special ability...
  What do you all think?
         Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs