Hi Jeremy,

Ah, I do see the problem. Its an easy mistake to make when most
people, sad to say, don't know the difference between a virtual
machine and a Windows emulator. Glad we got that all straightened out
now. :D

Speaking of Windows emulators though I did manage to get Castaways to
work with wine 1.3 for Linux. I installed the VB 6 runtimes, installed
DirectX, and the Open Sapi installer for wine. It works, but it would
be nice if it defaulted to Sapi in a case like that as I had to tab
around and get Sapi working blind as Windows screen readers will not
work via Windows emulators like wine.

HTH