If you downloaded version 1.2b before I posted this post, please be aware that
I have added a new feature.  Bloodbath informed me that his game seemed laggy,
and he wondered if it was due to the new graphics.  Just in case that is the
problem, I quickly put in an option to turn the graphics on or off.  In the
main menu, you will find the new feature.  If you are experiencing any lag,
after getting this new version, try turning the graphics off to see if that
helps.

After uploading the new feature, I did not change the version number, since it
was literally only minutes after posting it before.  If you have version 2.1b,
but do not have the option to disable the graphics, just download it again.
Sorry for any inconvenience.