From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 2:23 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Suggestion for Castaways

Well I'm happy to announce that I have Finally found, and squashed, that
stupid resource bug!  The thing has been a thorn in my side for 2 or 3
versions, I think, and I'm glad it's finally fixed.  There was a single spot
in the code, that was missing an If condition, so when things lined up just
right, it messed things up.  I am scanning through the rest of my code,
looking to see if I cut and pasted that same bad section anywhere else.  I
think this will actually resolve several small bugs that have been reported.
The next update will contain this fix.