Well I'm happy to announce that I have Finally found, and squashed, that stupid 
resource bug!  The thing has been a thorn in my side for 2 or 3 versions, I 
think, and I'm glad it's finally fixed.  There was a single spot in the code, 
that was missing an If condition, so when things lined up just right, it messed 
things up.  I am scanning through the rest of my code, looking to see if I cut 
and pasted that same bad section anywhere else.  I think this will actually 
resolve several small bugs that have been reported.  The next update will 
contain this fix.

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to