Hi all.
Firstly, a lot of this nonsense could have been avoided with a little common sense and a lot less self important attitudes. Yes, Thomas did not always express himself diplomaticly enough, but also some people needled him repeatedly until he snapped. Saying this, an opinion is just that, an opinion and thomas had no right forcing his on people.

I think people like Che and to a lesser extend Jeremy were over sensitive about the whole vb issue. Unnecisary atacking of people won't change their mind and helps nothing in the end. Thomas's email was totally uncalled for too and was really childish, but he wasn't the only one.

I hope we can all learn to ignore the people or opinions we don't like. If you can't convince someone with reason, nothing will change their mind. There is something like a block sender list, after all.