Well I am not up with the play maybe because I don't read my mail all the time.
I remember once or twice when I went overboard and got the same reaction on here.
I don't post much, only when I have something to say.
I have been writing posts now then deleting them because I get stuck.
I am no programmer.
So I don't know.
Tom has never pushed his views out to anyone really, maybe he could have got a bit over at times but never that far.
However my presence is quite low key.
After what I used to be and do I try to keep it quiet I don't want trouble.
Though as of late mota has lost interest.
I have never got used to the new systems.
Its not that bad really, on the forums at audiogames people forgot now were making jokes about the mota beta cycle. There is more i want to say, something about all the games from alchemy he chose to get and the issues with all the engines and stuff and other things.
BUt I don't know what to do and how to word it.
I don't want to recieve a punch in the guts.
So yeah I have said my peace.